Housing in D.C.
: Academic Seminars
At The Washington Center, you not only get a great work and learning experience, you also get great life experience. Students who choose TWC housing will live in a shared apartment in our Residential and Academic Facility at NoMa, which is located near Capitol Hill and Union Station. Units are two bedroom, two bathroom apartments that house four people. All apartments are furnished with utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet.
Advantages of Using TWC Housing
- Guaranteed housing in one of the most expensive urban areas.
- Convenience of avoiding the stress of contracting short-term housing service for provided amenities - including furniture, internet, and utilities! All you need to bring to the Washington, D.C. area are your personal items. Everything else is taken care of!
- Easy access to your internship and local resources with TWC’s housing located close to the NoMa Metro station.
- Available assistance, 24 hours a day.
- Community environment for living and interacting with your fellow interns.
Program participants requiring accommodation should notify TWC as soon as possible after acceptance into the seminar. We strive to make our programs and our housing accessible to all and make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests and services. Past residence accommodations we’ve been able to fulfill include:
- Roll-in showers
- Hand-held shower heads
- Flashing smoke detectors
- Lowered appliances
- Electronic door openers