Experience The Washington Center
A Week in the Life
Our alumni embody The Washington Center’s core pillars of leadership, civic engagement and professional achievement. They are leaders in many fields, including law, politics, medicine, business, nonprofits, education and others. They hold advanced degrees from highly ranked universities around the world. They devote countless hours in civic work.
As an alum, you are part of a community of more than 50,000 leaders that touches every sector in all corners of the world. We invite you to share your experience and expertise to help continue shaping future generations of The Washington Center’s students.
Top Ten Reasons to Reconnect
- Find a friend if you are new to an area.
- Find old friendships you forged while at TWC.
- Find out about TWC’s events near you.
- Use TWC’s social networks to post or find a job.
- Develop your “expert” credentials by speaking to current students in your area of interest.
- Network with fellow alumni in your profession.
- Take advantage of program/event discounts.
- Promote TWC’s mission by sharing your story.
- Find out how to support current and future TWC students.
- Volunteer to continue building the alumni community.
- Approximately 15% of our alumni community is international.
- Almost 55% of TWC graduates are women.
- 98% of current interns say the program significantly strengthens their career prospects.
- 93.3% of alumni surveyed would recommend The Washington Center to others.
- Four alumni currently serve on The Washington Center’s Board of Directors.
The TWC Boston Alumni Regional Community is proud to host its fifth annual Red Sox game outing. Celebrate summer with your fellow TWC alumni while watching the Boston Red Sox take on the New York...