Experience The Washington Center
A Week in the Life
The Washington Center's Alumni Engagement Team focuses on building relationships that enrich the lives of our former students and enlist them in supporting future generations of interns who can benefit from our program. TWC's more than 50,000 alumni throughout the world are crucial to our cause, because they:
- Identify and facilitate valuable internship placements for students;
- Advance relationships between TWC and important corporate and foundation partners;
- Support TWC's academic and civic engagement programs as guest speakers and mentors;
- Attend events sponsored by the TWC Alumni Engagement team; and
- Provide a philanthropic foundation that enables students of all geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds to attend TWC programs.
Alumni Advisory Board
The Alumni Advisory Board is a diverse group of former students who provide important insights about current TWC programs, help develop philanthropic support and encourage fellow alumni to re-engage with TWC. Here is a list of the current TWC Alumni Advisory Board members. More information about the board’s role, composition and appointment will be available soon. Until then, please send an inquiry to email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more.
Contact Alumni Engagement
By Phone: (202) 238.7900
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: The Washington Center
Alumni Relations Office
1333 16th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036-2205