While in Washington, D.C., you will create a portfolio of your work, documenting your activities and accomplishments for your home institution and prospective employers. Your portfolio will also give you a chance to reflect on your strengths and plan strategically for your future path of leadership.
Goals of the portfolio
- To show growth and improvement personally, professionally, academically, and civically.
- Sharpen leadership abilities.
- Reflect on personally significant work or experiences.
- Present work in an organized format.
Components of the portfolio
- Informational Interview Reflection
- Civic Engagement Reflection
- Capstone Reflection
- Work samples (from internship and academic course)