Careers at TWC
Join an organization where you can make a difference in the lives of students from across the nation and across the world. The Washington Center is situated in the center of our nation’s capital. It gives you a chance to work with the best and brightest students from around the world and to prepare them to become future leaders and productive citizens. Many alumni return to The Washington Center and have become members of our team. The Washington Center gives you an opportunity to develop professionally and turn a job into a career.
Current Job Openings
- Senior Director-Alumni and Individual Giving
- Site Relations Coordinator-Office of Internship Site Relations
- Program Coordinator-International and J-1 Visa Specialist
- Special Assistant to the President/Institutional Advancement Coordinator
- Administrative Coordinator-Civic Engagement Initiatives (part-time)