How to Get Connected and Stay Involved
- Make a financial gift to The Washington Center. Every gift, regardless of size, helps.
- Ask your employer to match your donation.
- Help recruit future interns to The Washington Center at your alma mater.
- If you work in Washington, apply to host The Washington Center's interns.
- Hire alumni of The Washington Center.
- Become a fan on Facebook.
- Mentor current students.
- Attend TWC's alumni event in your area. We will let you know when an event is planned.
- Host events for TWC. (Events include student receptions and alumni gatherings.)
- Share your story in our alumni section.
- Keep in touch! Update your mailing address, e-mail address, job information, birth of children, etc., by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for the Online Alumni Community, our Facebook group, and join our group on LinkedIn to stay connected with fellow alumni.
- Be sure your alma mater is well informed about The Washington Center. Offer to meet with liaisons and prospective students to tell them more about TWC.
- Help identify potential donors for scholarships, endowments, and naming opportunities. Share our Annual Report with them.
- Write a letter of recommendation for a student applying to The Washington Center.
- Read Promise, the alumni newsletter, and share it with a friend when finished.