Academic seminars are open to undergraduate students, graduate students and recent graduates. Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or have graduated within the last 18 months.
- Be in good standing at your home institution.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Students with lower GPAs may be considered.
- Have approval of your campus liaison or a faculty sponsor, if your institution does not have a campus liaison (undergraduates only)
- Participate in the program fully and complete all assignments, even if the student is not receiving credit from your home institution.
How to Apply
To apply, you must submit:
- Online application at www.twc.edu/apply
- Non-refundable $200 deposit at the time of application