Individual Donors & Alumni
The Washington Center is committed to providing quality programs that help to create the next generation of leaders and to make these programs accessible to every student who wishes to participate. As the cost of education rises and the demand for TWC’s program grows, support from TWC’s alumni and friends continues to be essential to the organization’s ability to keep this commitment. Supporting a student provides our donors an opportunity to support a transformational experience for future leaders who would otherwise never have an opportunity for the experience.
No matter the size, every gift to The Washington Center made by the organization’s alumni and friends has a lasting effect on students. This impact is seen every day as students begin to transform theory into practice, ambition into purpose, and potential into achievement over the course of a semester in Washington, D.C.
How to Contribute
Individuals are encouraged to make gifts to TWC in the following areas:
- Unrestricted support that goes where it’s most needed.
- Scholarships and programs to bring more students to Washington.
- Endowment and naming opportunities to support TWC well into the future.
- Capital gifts to build and maintain TWC’s campus.
- Attend the Annual Gala to celebrate TWC’s partners and work.
For more information, contact:Ryan Klang
Director of Development