How to Apply
Step-by-Step Admissions Guide
TWC staff are available to assist you at every stage of the admissions process. Many of the application components you submit will be referred to prospective internship sites after you are accepted.
- Discuss credit and cost arrangements with your liaison.
- Consider timing (fall, spring or summer).
- Talk to your parents.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Review the checklist of supporting documents for the application.
- Identify letter of recommendation providers.
- Request transcripts.
- Confirm your liaison’s approval.
- Meet with your career services office to review your résumé.
- Identify your fields of interest for internship.
- Go to the Student Portal.
- Create an account.
- Start and submit the online application by following the instructions.*
*Throughout the process, you can save your application and return to it at a later time.
TWC’s admissions committee will review your application and a decision on admission will be sent via email.**
**Your application will be reviewed within 2 weeks of completion.
Special Considerations and Rules Regarding the Online Application
- Florida State University students will be asked to provide a signed hard copy liaison approval form (available in the online application).
- Dickinson College students must consult their Global Education Office before starting the online application.
- University of Toledo and Bridgewater State University students must consult their campus liaisons before starting the online application.
Some Program-Specific Application Requirements
- Córdova & Fernós Internship Program applicants must also complete a special application.
- Postgraduate Professional Development Program applicants need not have campus liaison/sponsor approval. In the online application, applicants should select one of the terms that begins with “Postgraduate.”
- Competitive Government Program applicants may not need sponsor approval and will complete slightly different application components.
- Academic Seminar applicants should also refer to the relevant section of the website.