At The Washington Center, you not only get a great work and learning experience, you also get great life experience. TWC guarantees housing for all interns who submit their Residential Profile by the specified date below. Students who choose TWC housing will live in a shared apartment in either our Residential and Academic Facility at NoMa or our Residential Facility at Elevation, which are located near Capitol Hill and Union Station. Units are two bedroom, two bathroom apartments that house four people. All apartments are furnished with utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet.
Advantages of Using TWC Housing
- Guaranteed accommodations. Just log in to the Community Life Portal utilizing the credentials you receive from the Office of Student Services and Community Life and complete your community profile by the deadline.
- Avoid the stress of arranging a short-term contract.
- All you need to bring to Washington, D.C. are your personal items. Everything else is taken care of!
- Easy access to your internship and local resources via Metro or bus.
- Available assistance, 24 hours a day.
- Community environment for living and interacting with your fellow interns.
Community Profile Deadlines
|Priority Deadline||Regular Deadline||Final Deadline||Check-In||Check-Out|
|Presidential Inauguration||-||Nov. 21, 2017 by 11:59pm EST||Dec. 12, 2017 by 11:59pm EST||January 8, 2017||January 21, 2017|
|Spring Semester||Nov. 21, 2016 by 11:59pm EST||Dec. 5, 2016 by 11:59pm EST||Dec. 19, 2016 by 11:59pm EST||January 25, 2017||May 13, 2017|
|Summer Term||TBA||TBA||TBA||May 24, 2017||August 5, 2017|
|Summer Quarter||TBA||TBA||TBA||June 4, 2017||August 12, 2017|
|Fall Semester||TBA||TBA||TBA||August 23, 2017||December 9, 2017|