Call for Nominations: NCHC-TWC Honors Award
Searching for a great way to recognize a National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) director or dean who has demonstrated innovation and success in an experiential education setting? Look no further! NCHC and The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars (TWC) have partnered to create the NCHC-TWC Honors Award for Excellence in Experiential Education. Nominations are currently being accepted for candidates who have:
- Character of leadership and entrepreneurship in support of experiential education beyond one's program or college
- Supported the establishment of innovative experiential education program with an emphasis on civic engagement
- Established experiential programming for honors students of all economic backgrounds
Nominations are being accepted until April 15, 2013. Email your submission of nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCHC-TWC will designate two awards to:
- A dean or director of a four-year degree granting institution
- A dean or director of a two-year degree granting institution
The amount of each award is $2,000, and will be presented to the program/college and used at the discretion of the director/dean. The awards should be used to enhance the quality of programs or provide scholarship support for student participation in experiential education and civic engagement endeavors.