At The Washington Center, you not only get a great work and learning experience, you also get great life experience. TWC guarantees housing for all interns who submit their Residential Profile by the specified date below. Students who choose TWC housing will live in a shared apartment in either our Residential and Academic Facility at NoMa, our Residential Facility at the Flats 130, or our Residential Facility at Elevation, which are located near Capitol Hill and Union Station. Units are two bedroom, two bathroom apartments that house four people. All apartments are furnished with utilities, basic cable, and wireless internet.
Advantages of Using TWC Housing
- Guaranteed housing in one of the most expensive urban areas - just login to the Student Services Portal and complete your community profile by the deadline.
- Convenience of avoiding the stress of contracting short-term housing service for provided amenities - including furniture, internet, and utilities! All you need to bring to the Washington, D.C. area are your personal items. Everything else is taken care of!
- Easy access to your internship and local resources with TWC’s housing located close to the NoMa Metro station.
- Available assistance, 24 hours a day provided by professional Alumni in Residence.
- Community environment for living and interacting with your fellow interns.
Community Profile Deadlines
|Priority Deadline||Regular Deadline||Final Deadline||Check-In||Check-Out|
|Fall Term||July 9, 2015 by 11:59pm EST||July 24, 2015 by 11:59pm EST||August 5, 2015 by 11:59pm EST||August 26, 2015||December 12, 2015 by 11:59pm EST|
|Fall Quarter||July 9, 2015 by 11:59pm EST||July 24, 2015 by 11:59pm EST||August 5, 2015 by 11:59pm EST||August 26, 2015||November 7, 2015 by 11:59pm EST|