How to Get Connected and Stay Involved
There are many ways to support The Washington Center as an alum. Every financial gift matters, but so, too, does your intangible support through the continued mentorship of interns, promotion of our programs and staying connected with events in your region.
Support TWC’s Programs
- Keep in touch. Update your mailing address, email address, job information, family updates, etc, by emailing email@example.com.
- If you work in the Washington, D.C., area, apply to host The Washington Center’s interns.
- Hire The Washington Center’s alumni by posting a job on our alumni community.
- Mentor current students.
- Host or attend an alumni event in your area.
- Be sure your alma mater is well informed about The Washington Center. Offer to meet with liaisons and prospective students to tell them more about TWC.
- Help identify potential donors for scholarships, endowments, and naming opportunities. Share our annual report with them.
- Write a letter of recommendation for a student applying to The Washington Center.
- Read Promise, our alumni newsletter, and share it with a friend when finished. If you are not already on our mailing list and would like to please provide us with your mailing address and contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting TWC Financially
Every gift to The Washington Center made by its alumni and friends has a lasting impact on students. This effect is seen every day when students begin to transform theory into practice, ambition into purpose, and potential into achievement over the course of a semester in Washington, D.C.
Alumni are encouraged to make gifts to TWC in the following areas:
- Unrestricted support that goes where it’s most needed.
- Scholarships and programs to bring more students to Washington.
- Endowment and naming opportunities to support TWC well into the future.
- Capital gifts to build and maintain TWC’s campus.
- Attend the Annual Gala to celebrate TWC’s partners and work.
The TWC Boston Alumni Regional Community is proud to host its fifth annual Red Sox game outing. Celebrate summer with your fellow TWC alumni while watching the Boston Red Sox take on the New York...