The Washington Center’s Alumni Relations Office is developing multiple avenues to engage with our alumni and involve them in shaping future generations of students. In conjunction with the work of the Alumni Advisory Board and various Alumni Regional Committees, our focus centers on two program areas.
Alumni NOW - Engaging Students as Alumni From Day OneOur goal is to connect with students at the very beginning of their experience with TWC. Through creative programming and our wide network of experienced alums, we are providing career development services, connections with mentors, and more resources to help students jumpstart their careers.
Alumni Shifting Gears - A Fresh Look at Professional and Personal LivesWe are working with a diverse group of stakeholders to build a program that engages experienced alumni and promotes our three core pillars through lifelong learning opportunities. Resources are being developed that include a speakers bureau and exclusive event engagements. We invite alumni to play an active role in these initiatives.
Help Build TWC’s Alumni Community
We invite you to join us in building a vibrant alumni community. Here are some tools you can use:
- Register for the online community portal or update your information.
- Follow our Facebook page or Twitter feed, or join our LinkedIn group.
- Participate in our Alumni survey.
- Share your story and tell us what you’ve done since your time with TWC.
- Schedule an event in your area and post it on our alumni calendar.
- Contact your area Alumni Regional Committee or consider starting one.
If you would like to be involved with our Alumni Now or Shifting Gears program,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The TWC Boston Alumni Regional Community is proud to host its fifth annual Red Sox game outing. Celebrate summer with your fellow TWC alumni while watching the Boston Red Sox take on the New York...